Saturday, April 12, 2014

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ "KAYE FOX"

Chicago EST.1837 recently caught up with rising artist "Kaye Fox"
1. For those that don't know, how did you come up with the name Kaye Fox and what do you stand for as an artist?
Kaye Fox is just a name we came up with It use to be K. Fox..K coming from my first name Kim and Fox just a made up last name because I didn't want to use Jefferson.
2. To date, what is your most memorable music moment?
Patti Labelle had never heard me sing she took me to Ashford and Simpson's club to an open mic where she slayed and then introduced me talking about how beautiful my voice was. I went up and did a great job! She was like "Thanks for not embarrassing me. When ever you go somewhere and they ask you to, you go up and let then have it. Cause you can sing baby!!
3. Songwriting, Recording, Performing..Which one of these elements do you enjoy most?
Those are all different things.. It's like asking what child you like the most.. They all have a very important place in my life. I'm sure when I see thousands of people singing my songs at once while I'm performing it'll change.. What could be better than that?
4. At this point in your career, what inspires your work ethic?
I love what I do. The passion and drive for it is just in me. I'm that way in rehearsals, the studio, video shoots, Interviews. I just love what I do. So it's kinda instinctive.
5.What is the end goal for Kaye Fox? Where do you see yourself in five years?
I'm an entrepreneur. I see myself as an international super star. Doing albums, movies, tv shows, writing books, owning several businesses, maybe even married and having children. I'm super woman hell!! Lol.
6. For the short term, what can we expect from you the rest of this year?
This year... I'm releasing an EP April 14th and plan to tour this summer. I also plan to release another project at the end of the summer/ early fall! Looking to start filming as well!!! It's all very exciting stuff! I'm very appreciative and happy!
FOLLOW HER
@ItsKayeFox

No comments:

Post a Comment