Friday, September 4, 2015

UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ PROSPEC FLOW

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught Up With Rising Rap Artist "Prospec Flow"
1. Introduce yourself & what you stand for as an artist.
I am Prospec Flow, and I Represent the struggle and the grind from the streets, and the determination to never give up.
2. What inspired you to become serious about your craft?
That's simple, Just the all around love for music. I Feel like an as an artist you have to have an significant seriousness about your craft. But, the everyday struggle inspires me. You Feel me?
3. Rather dead or alive what artist would be a dream collaboration for you?
Well you know I'm originally from the West Coast, Born in Oakland. But I'm Gonna Have to say 2 Pac.
4. How do you deal with writers block?
Smoke some Loud ... Lol you know how niggaz do. I mean I look for motivation everyday. But sometimes your minds needs a chance to breath, but blazing definitely helps the process
5. Any projects, singles or videos we should be on the lookout for this year?
Currently putting together the " Taste Of The Industry Vol. 3 " Joint. Linking up with King Flow for this one. But Be on the look out for the street hit " I'm Just Me " as well as a few up coming shows in Atlanta, Arizona, Chicago, ect....
6. Where do you see yourself within this industry 3-5 years from now?
Easy !!! One of hip hop's Elites.. At the height of my career, working just as hard to be great.
Follow His Progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment