Friday, September 11, 2015

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ KP MONTANA

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught Up With Rising Artist "Kp Montana"
1. Introduce yourself & what you stand for as an artist.
I'm KP Montana. Rap artist, & Creator of All About Bands Inc. Better known as AABMG (All About Bands Money Gang). As a artist I stand for authenticity, quality music & respect for the craft.
2. What inspired you to become a serious about your craft?
I was inspired by my peers. So I dropped a song and video called "I Rock Polo" and the reviews were great, it did real well on YouTube.. Over 100K to date. That convinced me I could do this and be great at it eventually. Beyond that it's All About Bands. I want them checks.
3. Rather dead or alive what artist would be a dream collaboration for you?
I'm gone stick with alive and won't go as far as a dream, but I'm a say Johnny Cinco & YFN Lucci. I like what they doing right now. I know the three of us on a record will do damage.
4. How do you deal with writers block?
I never get writers block. If i don't like what I'm puttin together and ill leave it and come back to it, but I'm never at a lost when it comes to my writing capability.
5. Any projects, singles or videos we should be on the lookout for this year?
I'll be dropping new videos at least twice a month all year. I'm dropping a mixtape with my blood brother JD this winter. Also, I'll be doing a mixtape series where other artist can showcase their talents.
6. Where do you see yourself within this industry 3-5 years from now?
A millionaire. In five years I see myself as a polarizing figure in American culture. Not just in the hip hop arena which I plan to dominate. I'm coming for that white america money.
Follow His Progress..
Twit @kpmontana_
IG: Aab_rastafarrian

No comments:

Post a Comment