Wednesday, September 23, 2015

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ WILDBOY NUTZ

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught Up W/ Rising Artist "WildBoy Nutz"
1. Introduce yourself & what you stand for as an artist.
I'm Wildboy Nutz The Rap God, I Stand For Making Great Art For The World.
2. What inspired you to become a serious about your craft?
I've Always Loved Music & Was Fascinated Bye The Culture, In Plus I Got A Daughter I Got A Make It Happen.
3. Rather dead or alive what artist would be a dream collaboration for you?
My Dream Collaborations Lecrae, The Weekend, Pac, Lupe, J.cole, Chance and Eminem.
4. How do you deal with writers block?
When I Get Writers Block I Step Away From The Pen & Pad In Just Grasp The Moment & I Tell This Is Whole Universe I Could You Run Out Of Stuff To Say.
5. Any projects, singles or videos we should be on the lookout for this year?
New Projects Coming Soon , Hey Li Laddi,TIGER WOODS, Pain, Grind In Pray Followed Up Bye Videos.
6. Where do you see yourself within this industry 3-5 years from now?
In The Next 3-5 Years I See Myself Climbing The Charts, Selling Out Arenas, Traviling The World While Been Molded Into To A C.E.O Of My Own Label.
Follow His Progress..
I.G Wildboy_Nutz F.B Nutz'Rap God---

No comments:

Post a Comment