Wednesday, October 1, 2014

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ CHAD LONDON

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught Up With Indie Artist "Chad London"
1. Introduce yourself and how long you've been making music.
Chad London from the south side of Chicago.
2. What made you want to become a music artist?
I became a artists because I grew up during the 90s when the hip hop culture was everywhere from the fashion to music. Influenced by B.I.G. and tupac I just wanted to tell my story and make money while doing so.
3. Who would you like to work with? Dream feature.
My dream feature would be tupac he was one of the greatest to ever do it.
4. Have you performed live? If so what has been your most memorable show?
The most memorable live performance was in 2005 when I was a college freshman performing in the freshmen talent show I froze up and forgot all my lyrics to my song.
5. What other endeavors besides music are u currently working on?
Besides the music I have a clothing company "Takers" True Artist Keep Everything Real Soulful got some dope apparel. I wouldn't mind getting into acting either.
6. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years within the industry?
In 3 to 5 years I will be one of the most successful people in the industry both fashion and music.
Follow His Progress...
FACEBOOK.com/chadlondonfive
Instagram.com/chadlondon5
twitter.com/chadlondon

No comments:

Post a Comment