Sunday, February 7, 2016

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ KING KWAN

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught Up With Artist "King Kwan"
1. Can you introduce yourself to the people?
Im king kwan from Chicago.
2. When did you decide to make a career of music, and what inspired that?
I decided to take my music serious when i was a freshman in high school.
3. Whats been the most memorable moment of your grind thus far?
I grind hard for every show so every win or great performance is a memorable moment for me.
4. How do you deal with writers-block?
I write to a different beat with the same tempo.
5. Dead Or alive if you could feature with one artist, who & why?
Lil Wayne , because i would love to go bar for bar on a track with him.
6. What are you currently promoting or working on?
R.U.M.O.R.S Album coming this April.
7. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years?
Living my dream of being a great rap artist.and a successful business man. And the plug for future rappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment