Monday, November 2, 2015

SALUTE THE DJ INTERVIEW W/ DJ SO CINCERE

Chicago EST.1837 recently caught up with popular mixtape DJ "So Cincere"
1.Introduce yourself and how long you've been grinding.
I am DJ So Cincere One of the Hottest Djs in the Cincinnati area born and raised in Cincy, and I've been a Professional DJ now for about 3 years.
2. The defining moment of taking your career serious came when?
I was actually homeless when I really started taking my career serious. That hard time made me take every second I have now and make the most of it.
3. Give us your most memorable mixtape project you've been apart of.
Most recently I just did a compilation Mixtape for Cassidy Fred Money Nitty Ave CokeBoy Brock The Original Playboi & GMT through Versatile Entertainment. Definitely was a great experience and a dope project to be apart of.
4. If you could play one song to get a party going, which would it be?
Well of course Future is in high demand now so I gotta say Where Ya At ft Drake or Stick Talk.
5. Who are some of your favorite Chicago artist?
Lil Durk & Lil Herb
6. What can we expect from your brand these next few years?
Taking small steps first but definitely several more Mixtapes including one Hosted by me and DJ WillMoney. currently planning a showcase for Midwest Mixtapes and Starting my own Internet Radio show on IHeart The Streets Radio Nov 5th.
Follow His Progress..
www.Facebook.com/djsocincere
www.Twitter.com/CincereSo
www.Instagram.com/Socincere15

No comments:

Post a Comment