Tuesday, September 2, 2014

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ BABYY OG

Chi.1837 Recently Caught Up With Fast Rising Indie Artist "Babyy OG"
1. What inspired you to become a serious artist?
Seeing young artists like myself on television living wealthy, I knew I had the talent to match so I went forward with it.
2. Tell us about your up bringing and how music played a part in it.
I was born In Chicago, Illinois, I moved to Gary, Indiana later on in my life. Coming from both cities was very rough and dangerous and there were really only 2 options. Streets or College. People always told me they had a liking for my music so I figured I should give it a shot!
3. How do you feel about the music scene nowadays?
I feel like it's ultimately changing, it's about image alot of times, I feel like in order to really be somebody in the industry you must know how to utilize fashion, talent, what's the latest sound. Just know how to adapt. The game is constantly changing.
4. What would be a dream collaboration with any producer or artists?
Dream collabs? Krayzie Bone, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Lil B, and many more.
5. Who are your musical influences?
Musically, I was influenced by Bone Thugs N Harmony.
6. Favorite album of all time?
Favorite Album of all time would have to be E.99 Eternal by BTNH.
7. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years?
Talking to Showcase about the next power move I'm about to make, touring the country that's the for sure!
Keep Up With His Progress...
Twitter.com/iibabyyog
Facebook.com/BabyyOg
Soundcloud.com/Babyy-og

No comments:

Post a Comment