Sunday, October 16, 2016

UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ PHILLY BLOCKS

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Sat Down With Rising Artist & Ceo "Philly Blocks"
1. Can you introduce yourself to the people?
My artist name is Philly Blocks. Born & raised in the Derby City Louisville, KY. I'm an artist, A&R, and owner of my own indie label #Team563 Entertainment.
2. When did you decide to make a career of music, and what inspired that?
I started with music in 2008. At that music wasn't dope to me anymore. People were lying, no storytelling, so I wanted to bring that back.
3. Whats been the most memorable moment of your grind thus far?
Going to Houston between 2010-2012 hanging out with Rap-a-Lot going to DJ Screw Old Screw Shop on Cullen Blvd. Soaking in knowledge I still wanna meet J Prince til this day.
4. How do you deal with writers-block?
I deal with real life, meaning I able once being in a depressed, happy, or boastful mood. If I don't have an dope moment or perspective about or with life. I can't write.
5. Dead Or alive if you could feature with one artist, who & why?
Soulja Slim. The reason why I say Slim is because he told the real in his music through being a drug addict to his upbringing and his mindset on life in the city. To me he was Pac after Pac passed.
6. What are you currently promoting or working on?
My brand and label #Team563 Entertainment. My single "Average" Produced by Mexiko Dro of the BeatPluggz. The single is tied to an upcoming EP in the works called "Mr.17th".
7. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years?
Running an successful indie label and owning an radio station helping indies.
Follow on Twitter,Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud,YouTube
@PhillyBlocks
Snapchat @phillyblocks563
www.Team563.com

No comments:

Post a Comment