Tuesday, October 4, 2016

UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ MONEY BAGG BANK$

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Sat With New Artist "Money Bagg Bank$".
1. Can you introduce yourself to the people?
My name is Deon Moore Banks A.K.A. Money Bagg Bank$, I'm 24yrs young and I'm from the Tuc (Tucson) the South Side. I was inspired by my moms to pursue a career in music.
2. When did you decide to make a career of music, and what inspired that?
When I was a lil kid, my moms was in rehab and used to play beats on the piano at the rehab facility. Everyday I would go and visit my mother and rap along side her as she played those beats. I knew that I wanted to do music professionally every since.
3. Whats been the most memorable moment of your grind thus far?
My most memorable moment of my grind thus far is seeing the smile on my Nana face when she saw my first video.
4. How do you deal with writers-block?
Whenever I get writer's block I take a break from the music, I'll spend more time with my fam and folks then go in.
5. Dead Or alive if you could feature with one artist, who & why?
If I could feature with one artist it would have to be Mr. Boosie Bad Azz AKA Lil Boosie. Boosie has influenced me the most in the game. I like Boosie's realness with the hood, and authenticity in his lyrics.
6. What are you currently promoting or working on?
Currently my team (SGMG Solid Gang Music Group) and I are working on my new mixtape "Solid Situated". I'm also working on collaborations with other artist from Arizona to California.
7. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years?
Within the next 3-5 years I can see myself as one of the top new artist in the industry. I want to be known as an entertainer that provides music that reaches the masses. I want to make a positive impact on the world with my music.
Follow His Progress...
Facebook.com//moneybaggbanksSgmg
Twitter:@MoneyBaggBanks

No comments:

Post a Comment