Friday, March 25, 2016

SALUTE THE DJ INTERVIEW W/ DJ KING FLOW

Chicago EST.1837 recently caught up with popular mixtape DJ "King Flow"
1. Introduce yourself and how long you've been grinding.
My name is DJ King Flow, i'm from Orleans in France and I'm a Mixtape DJ, music producer and C.E.O of the "Mixtape Addict" brand! I've been doing mixtapes since I was 14 (was born in 1994) and really got into it at 16 when I joined the Coast2Coast DJ's.
2. The defining moment of taking your career serious came when?
It came when I've started producing music for Rap-P from Queensbridge NY. I was 13 years old. I realized that the internet had the power to make my music heard all over the world. That was a big moment for me.
3. Give us your most memorable mixtape project you've been apart of.
I'm thinking of too many projects... I'd probably say the mixtapes I did with Krayzie Bone, Gunplay, Talib Kweli and one memorable project with the real Freeway Ricky Ross. I had the chance to have him to host a tape with another DJ from Germany... And I can't forget about the tape I did with Big Daddy Kane!
4. If you could play one song to get a party going, which would it be?
I'd say "Back That Azz Up" by Juvenile... Especially in the south!
5. Who are some of your favorite Chicago artist?
Rhymefest, Common and Kanye West are some of my favorite Chicago artists... I like Lil Durk, Montana of 300 and Fredo Santana too...
6. What can we expect from the your brand these next few years?
I want to takeover the world. Except to see the logo everywhere in the next few years! Shout out to H3 Entertainment for the interview, salute!
Keep Up With His Progress..
Twitter @DJKingFlow Instagram @DJKingFlow

No comments:

Post a Comment