Friday, October 16, 2015

UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ DOE DOE

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught Up With Rising Indie Rap Artist "Doe Doe"
1. Introduce yourself & what you stand for as an artist.
I go by Doe Doe I'm from Springfield,IL and I'm a RealLifa,What i stand for as a artist? Im jus a regular dude that been thru the struggle like everybody else and can relate to what most people been and go thru,so when i make music i don't make it for me i do it for those who can relate to certain situations.
2. What inspired you to become a serious about your craft?
My Momma passing away and me having 3 siblings under me that i gotta make sure stay on the right path so I'm tryna set an example and better our lives and just having something you can be proud of that its yours and you worked hard for it.
3. Rather dead or alive what artist would be a dream collaboration for you?
Soulja Slim and DOEB
4. How do you deal with writers block?
I dont cause i don't get writers block when you rapping about stuff that actually happens in your life.
5. Any projects, singles or videos we should be on the lookout for this year?
I got videos coming soon and I'm in the process now of writing Out Tha Zoo, the first two can be found on Datpiff and Livemixtapes(Out Tha Zoo)Datpiff and (Out Tha Zoo 2)Livemixtapes Hosted By Stack or Starv Dj Trent Gates
6. Where do you see yourself within this industry 3-5 years from now?
Living Like Master P and Birdman.
Follow His Progress
Facebook.com/DoeDoeCorleone
Twitter.com/DoeDoeCorleone
Instagram.com/DoeDoeCorleone

No comments:

Post a Comment