Tuesday, December 16, 2014

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ DOLLA BILL DILLZ

Chicago EST.1837 recently caught up with young rising Hiphop artist 'Dolla Bill Dillz'
1. Introduce yourself & what you stand for as an artist.
Yeah it's ya boi Dolla Bill Dillz checking in live from Chiraq. I represent anyone who had to grind from the bottom.
2. Who or what influenced you to take your music career serious?
Watching Gucci mane in his prime made me see that this shit was real. He applied far relentless dope man hustle to the mixtape game.
3. What do you feel is the key ingredient to your style as an artist?
The key ingredient to my style is my slick word play along with clever metaphors and just the simple fact dat I only rap about things I have done.
4. With the internet playing such a big role in today's industry, What do you feel is an important way to interact with fans?
Even tho the internet is playing a major role in hip hop but u still have to get out here and rock these show . You have to keep your face out there. Let the fans see you as often as possible.
5. Tell us a dream collaboration with another artist or producer if not both.
My dream collab would be with jeezy . Fool got classics and he advocates trap music.
6. Where do you see yourself 3-5 years from now within entertainment?
In three to five yrs I see myself still dropping hits. I kno imma kill the billboard chart. Overall I'm Hoodrich now but in five yrs I should be workin on a billion. RNS!
Follow Dillz Progress.....
Facebook.com/IGotDillz700
Twitter.com/DollaBillDillz
Instagram.com/CutThroat_Dillz

No comments:

Post a Comment