Tuesday, July 1, 2014

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ WYTE BOI

Chicago EST.1837 recently caught up with rising artist "Wyte Boi"
1. What inspired you to become a serious artist?
I've always been around music and had a good vibe from it , But the energy I got the First time I heard myself recorded professionally on a beat made it official.
2. How do you overcome writers block?
Honestly, 9 times out of 10 I don't.. but if the occasion occurs i just start something new then come back to it later.
3. Whats your most memorable experience in your career so far?
I have more than 1 but, The fact that I was the First artist to bring another artist signed to a major label to my home town starts the list.
4. Tell us how you came up with the name "Beginner's Luck" for your debut project.
As A Rookie to the industry , I felt it was the most ideal name for my situation.. Self explained.
5. If you weren't pursuing music, what other career choice would you chose?
When i'm not doing music or with family I go riding .. So I would have to go with racing ATVs or Motocross Forsure.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Most Definitely a well rounded successful Major Artist.
Follow Wyte Boi's Progress..
Facebook.com/officialwyteboi
Twitter.com/wyteboithakidd

No comments:

Post a Comment