Sunday, May 7, 2017

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ DAVE COUNTY

Chicago EST.1837 recently caught up with young rising hiphop artist "Dave County".
1. Can you introduce yourself to the people?
What's up world, I go by Dave County. Head Huncho & founder of county gang Ent. #altgeldGARDENS #standUP
2. When did you decide to make a career of music, and what inspired that?
Watching 2pac as a kid inspired and influenced me so much I HAD TO DO IT. I've been doing music my whole life. lol I remember being a kid doing the Royce glamour show and watching it on channel 19 thinking I was the sh*t... LOL #chicagoTHING. But last year I made up my mind and DECIDED TO GIVE THIS MY ALL, & THEN SOME!!!
3. Whats been the most memorable moment of your grind thus far?
When I seen Jeremiah Phillips aka jay_finally_famous made a skit about my 1st single "SUPER GUY"... If you ain't heard it go YouTube it NOW!!!
4. How do you deal with writers-block?
Tbh I never have writers block. My music is a VIBE, not something that's FORCED.. And the fact that I LOVE doing what I do, and my mind NEVER stops racing, plus I'm always experiencing new things. So I'm always VIBING ya dig. Lol.
5. Dead Or alive if you could feature with one artist, who & why?
Dead or Alive I would always have to say The Goat, 2pac... Reasoning being, the fact that someone I NEVER met in life could influence and impact me so much that made me wanna do it, I have no choice but to pay homage.
6. What are you currently promoting or working on?
I'm currently working on my new single "TRYING 2 GET IT"... My mixtape and EP already done , so I'm just promoting my brand and dropping new heat EVERY week until the world ready for them. #FLOPPINGnotAoption
7. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years?
The next 3-5 years I see my self where I'm supposed to be: RIGHTFULLY AT THE TOP... #humbleHUNGRYhustler
Follow His Progress...
Twitter.com/davecounty130

No comments:

Post a Comment