Friday, December 30, 2016

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ EDDIE P

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Sat With Rising HipHop Artist "Eddie P".
1. Can you introduce yourself to the people?
Whats up world, Im Eddie P the lyrical wordsmith.
2. When did you decide to make a career of music, and what inspired that?
At the age of 12, When I was 10 years old my now deceased classmate and friend handed me a copy of Eminem's Slim Shady LP. Everyday I listened to his lyricism and started to practice my own. 2 years later I realized that this was what I wanted to do with my life, because this is what made me feel free.
3. Whats been the most memorable moment of your grind thus far?
My most memorable moment was having my family come to watch me perform at the Independent Artist Showcase Chicago Edition.
4. How do you deal with writers-block? When it comes to writers block what helps me is a lot of Freestyling and Mortal Kombat XL.
5. Dead Or alive if you could feature with one artist, who & why?
It would definitely Eminem because his music got me through some really tough times and to share lyrics with him would be a great honor.
6. What are you currently promoting or working on?
Right now im promoting my current mixtape Dreams Over Reality. Also I have an upcoming EP titled Soul Of A Lyricist and I have 3 unnamed mixtapes in the works so stay tuned.
7. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years?
In the next 3-5 years I see myself grinding to get paid shows and sponsors so that I can move my family to better locations and I can be a positive role model for my Daughter.
Follow His Progress...
Facebook.com/TheOriginalEddieP

No comments:

Post a Comment