Tuesday, July 8, 2014

SALUTE THE DJ INTERVIEW W/ TRIGGA DA DJ

Chicago EST.1837 recently caught up with popular mixtape DJ "Trigga Da DJ"
1. Introduce yourself and the different DJ brands you rep.
Trigga Da DJ The Mixtape Amigo. Stack Or Starve DJs.
2. How long have you been grinding & what made you want to start?
When i was 15 i always hung at a record store called "JK Music". That was where i discovered my first mixtape by 8Ball & MJG W/ DJ Drama which first made me interested in the mixtape game. From there i started putting mix cds together influenced by the "Gangsta Grillz & Heavy In The Streets" mixtapes and giving them out at school. At the record store many Artist & DJs would stop by. I first became serious when DJ Scream stopped by & The record store owners introduced us to eachother. I gave one of my mix cds to him & Week later i got a drop from him & positive feedback on the cd i had gave him.
3. Whats your favorite mixtape & DJ from the project?
My Favorite mixtape would be Menace (Of A-Dam-Shame) "The Re-Up" Which was hosted by: DJ Scream.
4. You get to play one song to get the party started, what is it?
My choice by far would be ASAP Ferg's "Work Remix"
5. Whats the most memorable project you've been apart of thus far?
I'd have to say Mykko Montana's "The Problem Volume 1 & 2" Mostly cause the people were most acceptive of those projects then any others i've done in my career.
6. What can we expect from your brand & artists your working with in the future?
Alot more from my personal brand "Street Democracy" with artists,mixtapes,and shows. I have a select few artists im trying to put through people ear right now, So breaking that one record & artist is a very important priority to me right now. And of course the "Stack Or Starve" brand is growing and becoming more known so I'm repping that to the fullest & Doing anything & everything i can to help the progress of the brand. The future looks bright for my familia! #Trust
Follow Trigga's Progress...
Instagram.com/triggadadj
twitter.com/Triggadadj

No comments:

Post a Comment