Wednesday, September 27, 2017

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ TEE SWAIN

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught With Rising Artist "Tee Swain".
1. Can you introduce yourself to the people?
My name is Tee Swain. I'm from Chicago, Westside to be exact.
2. When did you decide to make a career of music, and what inspired that?
Back in 2012, My brothers wanted to rap and they asked if I could help them. I did it to keep them out of trouble. I never intended to rap until one day I wrote a song and I've been hooked since.
3. Whats been the most memorable moment of your grind thus far?
I got a few but I think opening for Juelz and then I watched him do his thang live. The way the fans went crazy for him was dope. That energy was amazing. I want that same love one day.
4. How do you deal with writers-block?
I just get out and experience life. I feel I need new inspiration when that happens.
5. Dead Or alive if you could feature with one artist, who & why?
It would have to be J.Cole. I think Cole will leave Top 5. Cole music relates to my life in so many ways. I just think the way he puts his music together is dope. I would love to see how he sounds with me.
6. What are you currently promoting or working on?
Recording for a new project, but most importantly getting my business straight. Learning how to profit from my music.
7. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years?
One of the best rappers in the world to be honest, but that's on God's speed. Opening up a recording studio and establishing a indie record label.
Follow His Progress...
Instagram: @teepapi1
Facebook: Swain Hova
Snapchat: teeswain1
Twitter: @TeeSwain1

No comments:

Post a Comment