Wednesday, June 28, 2017

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ KRAZYYOUNGKING

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught With Rising Artist "KrazyYoungKing".
1. Can you introduce yourself to the people?
Hello world I'm best known as krazyyoungking. Born in Chicago. Im a great person to encounter , a lot of my fans feel I have the audacity to say things a lot of people don't and that's what makes me different
2. When did you decide to make a career of music, and what inspired that?
I've been writing for as long as I remember and about late 2014 I just got the courage to actually take it forth and make something of it in between time I have a minor set back do to some legal situations but I was able to get my mind right and focus on the more important things in my life and realized if I'm going to do something it has to be done without lacking.
3. Whats been the most memorable moment of your grind thus far?
I think that would be dropping my first mixtape. I had people left and right asking for a copy , I wasn't fully prepared because I didn't think it was gone pop like that throughout the area. That's what made me go harder and really look at what the people want. I just took that mistake as a learning experience.
4. How do you deal with writers-block?
I honestly barely get it. if I hear a beat I like I can instantly come up with a hook if the hook got a certain point I stick to it in the verse and I focus on grasping the attention as if I was someone listening.
5. Dead Or alive if you could feature with one artist, who & why?
Lil Wayne .... that has been the top inspiration since 500 degrees.
6. What are you currently promoting or working on?
I'm currently promoting my new hit single "GunzSex&Money"and working on my "Money Religion" Mixtape Dropping later this year.
7. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years?
My goal is to be doing international tours within that time period.
Follow His Process...
Facebook - Krazyyoungking
Twitter - @Krazyofftw
Instagram - Krazyyoungking
YouTube- Krazyyoungking
Snapchat - Krazyyoungking

1 comment: