Thursday, May 5, 2016

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ Y-MILLI

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught Up With Rising Artist "Y-Milli"
1. Can you introduce yourself to the people?
I go by the name of Y-Milli from Day1Entertainment.
2. When did you decide to make a career of music, and what inspired that?
To be honest I started taking rap seriously a couple years ago, I have been rapping since 16 but it was more of a hobbie. I decided to take rap serious because through all the changes in my life the one thing consistent was my love of music.. So fuck it.
3. Whats been the most memorable moment of your grind thus far?
The most memorable part of my journey so far I would say is my first show some years back...stepping on that stage changed me. I wanted more.
4. How do you deal with writers-block?
I don't deal with writers-block lol naa I mean I think all artist hit that block point at times but I jus take a step back, smoke a jet or sumn and let the music come to me... That way it's at its purest.
5. Dead Or alive if you could feature with one artist, who & why?
That's tough...but with how I feel right now this moment I would say Kendrick Lamar. His music inspires me so I know I would turn up wit KDot on the feature.
6. What are you currently promoting or working on?
Currently I'm working on a E.P but possible mixtape ... I gotta new producer and im working hard.... New single called "Neva Kno" on SoundCloud as we speak.
7. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years?
I see myself and my team signed... But not to a label just a huge distribution deal...and Day1Entertainment making good music on the next level hopefully.
Follow His Progress...
twitter.com/Day1Milli

No comments:

Post a Comment