Tuesday, May 17, 2016

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ BLVSH

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught With Rising Female Emcee "Blvsh"
1. Can you introduce yourself to the people?
I'm BLVSH (pronounced BLUSH), also known as the goddess of trap. (smiles)
2. When did you decide to make a career of music, and what inspired that?
I've always been a fan of all music, I used to write crazy short stories and essays for money in high school but the notion to "songwrite" came about 3 yrs ago. I was in a toxic relationship at the time and I started using songwriting as an outlet.
3. Whats been the most memorable moment of your grind thus far?
Me and one of my best friends took a road trip outta town for a performance. I did 3 songs and I was SO SHOCKED to see people singing the words to my songs! I screamed on the inside but I kept it cool though. LOL
4. How do you deal with writers-block?
Drugs. Period.
5. Dead Or alive if you could feature with one artist, who & why?
If I could feature with one artist....hmmm, only ONE!? LOL Wellll of course if Drake jumped on one of my tracks that would definitely make me the happiest! His style is so eclectic, you never know what you're getting with him. And I like to think of myself as a similar artist in that aspect.
6.What are you currently promoting or working on?
My new album #Backstage The EP is scheduled to be released this Friday 5/13/16. Its got something for everybody. Overdrive is my favorite but Rings is my shit too. I write music everyday so I'm already in the studio working on a followup to #Backstage. My 1st album, The Signature EP is already out.I got a couple more things in the making. Ghostwriting. But yeah press play on that Overdrive!
Follow Her Progress...
SoundCloud.com/serious-blush
✔Website- blushb10.wix.com/blvsh
✔New Single Overdrive- https://youtu.be/L1xUygViKVM
✔Twitter- www.twitter.com/seriousblush
✔Facebook - www.Facebook.com/blushbeyond
✔Instagram: @blushbeyond1
LinkedIn: Blush Beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment