Thursday, February 19, 2015

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ MIDWEST

Chicago EST.1837 recently caught up with young rising hiphop artist "MidWest"
1. Introduce yourself and what you stand for as an artist.
I'm Midwest, & as an artist I stand for authenticity and giving the people something they will continuously enjoy & tend to naturally.
2. Tell readers what inspired you to finally become a serious indie artist.
I always been a serious artist, I just became more strategic.
3. Any projects out now or that your working on we should be checking for?
Be on the look out for singles to release, & If you haven't heard "Amber rose" or "Studio freestyle" look for It.
4. What do you feel is missing from today's music scene that you can provide?
I feel the music scene is missing real music & superstars, It was a time when only superstars could get in it & you didn't have to question If they were real or not.
5. If you had one feature to have on your major debut album release, who would it be and why?
That's a hard one but I would have to say Kanye West for Chicago reasons lol plus he that guy.
6. Where do you see yourself within the industry 3-5 years from now?
I see myself even more incorporated & giving the industry something to stay in business.
Follow His Progress..
soundcloud.com/midwestlilchrist
facebook.com/Midwestlilchrist
reverbnation.com/Midwestlilchrist

No comments:

Post a Comment