Thursday, March 6, 2014

JOAKIM NOAH REPORTEDLY RECRUITING CARMELO ANTHONY TO THE BULLS

Chris Broussard of ESPN:
Over All-Star weekend, I’m told by a person with knowledge of the conversation, that Joakim Noah recruited Carmelo.
Now, you’ll probably hear denials out of Chicago if they talk about it, because it would be tampering, officially.
But I’m told that Joakim said to Melo, “Look, you can go to Los Angeles. But if you want to win a ring, if you want your legacy to be about winning, come to Chicago.”
Melo, I’m told, said, “Look, I’ve been watching you guys. I admire how hard you play. I admire how hungry you are. Oh, and by the way, my son’s favorite player: Derrick Rose.”
BullsTV gives us an exclusive look at Joakim Noah as he shares his thoughts on the season and his journey to becoming a two-time NBA All-Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment