Saturday, December 28, 2013

TI'S HUSTLE GANG RECORDING ARTIST DOE B DEAD AT 22

Rising star Doe B was shot dead in his native Montgomery, Alabama last night.
According to reports, the rapper, born Glenn Thomas, was killed in a fatal shooting at Centennial Hill Bar and Grill. He was just 22-years-old. Doe B's death has been confirmed via tweets from those closest to him in Hip-Hop, including manager DJ Frank White, who simply tweeted "Rip my brother @CBMDOEB." His former boss T.I. also had an emotional message. "RIP to my lil brother Doe B. We gon miss u my nigga. U'll never be forgotten & U WILL NOT DIE IN VAIN. We Love U champ. Always. Just rest now my nigga….WE GOT IT From here," the Kang wrote via Twitter. Other MCs like Drake, Meek Mill, Trae Tha Truth and more also paid their respects to the rising star. Condolences to his family and friends. Rest in power Doe B.

No comments:

Post a Comment