Thursday, December 19, 2013

PHIL ROBERTSON HAD SOME CHOICE WORDS ABOUT CHICAGO

Reality TV star Phil Robertson, who was yanked from the popular A&E program "Duck Dynasty" this week after making disparaging remarks about homosexuality, has previously had some unkind things to say about Chicago.
"If I'm lost at three o'clock in a major metropolitan area...I ask myself: Where would I rather be trying to walk with my wife and children?" he said in explaining why he voted for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney in 2012. "One of the guys who's running for president is out of Chicago, Illinois, and the other one is from Salt Lake City, Utah. Where would I rather be turned around at three o'clock in the morning? I opted for Salt Lake City. I think it would be safer."
(link below)
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/phil-robertson-duck-dynasty-chicago-236618811.html

No comments:

Post a Comment