Friday, April 14, 2017

UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ DONN P

Chicago EST.1837 recently caught up with young rising hiphop artist "Donn P"
1. Can you introduce yourself to the people?
Wassup I'm Donn P,co CEO/artist of STR8DROPEMPIRE coming outta Brooklyn New York.
2. When did you decide to make a career of music, and what inspired that?
I decided a few years ago to take it seriously, What really inspired me was seeing what bobby shmurda and them was doing but getting out the streets and taking care of my moms is what really inspires me.
3. Whats been the most memorable moment of your grind thus far?
The most memorable time I had on my grind so far was getting a chance to go on tour with Lil Durk.
4. How do you deal with writers-block?
When dealing with writers block I like to read sometimes to open my mind or my favorite henny and weed lol.
5. Dead Or alive if you could feature with one artist, who & why?
If I could work with anybody I would work wit Biggie for sure he the best that ever did it and that's Brooklyn forever. Future or the Weeknd would also be on the list.
6. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years?
As I said I'm the co-CEO of a indie label with many talented artist so we just working on different ways to get the brand/music out to the masses and get the biggest return on our investments.
Twitter.com: @Str8DropDon

No comments:

Post a Comment