Friday, July 15, 2016

MUSIC NEWS: SUPA BWE LEAVES GROUP HURT EVERYBODY

At 26 years old, Supa Bwe (pronounced “Boy”), is entering a new stage of his music career as he leaves Hurt Everybody, releases his Dead Again 3 project and sets out to leave a mark on the industry with a new group, Fight Me.
Supa Bwe has enjoyed the time furthering his solo career since leaving Hurt Everybody, a group that he spent a handful of years with. Being five years and six years older than the other two members, he decided it was time to move on.
“Our lifestyles are just completely different,” he says. “I’m a full-time musician. I don’t have a job. I don’t have anything else. I have certain obligations and deadlines and timetables I want to keep up with on music and they’re not at that point in their lives.” He’s excited for this new chapter of his life with Fight Me. He has high expectations for what the group can accomplish as it drives in its own lane. “I don’t want to compare us to anything,” he says. “Everybody keeps comparing. From my solo stuff to Hurt Everybody, and Fight Me to Hurt Everybody and vice-versa, everything is different. My music is different than everybody’s music.”
(link below)
http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.39624/title.supa-bwe-is-going-to-change-hip-hop-with-fight-me-group

No comments:

Post a Comment