Sunday, April 3, 2016

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ MIZKONDUCT

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught Up With Up N Coming Artist "MizKonduct"
1. Can you introduce yourself to the people?
Wzup world! My name is Jeremy Ian Lincoln a.k.a Mizkonduct. I'm from Harvey, IL and I been doing music since I was boy, since I was 12 years old. I love art & fun!
2. When did you decide to make a career of music, and what inspired that?
I decided that when I was 14. My mother brought me to "Up In Smoke" tour back in 2000. I saw my favorite rappers under one roof. I knew I had to do the same thing.
3. Whats been the most memorable moment of your grind thus far?
Honestly...it's a messed up memory but it's when I got boo'd at the DuSable Museum at the Chicago Apollo. It made me go harder to become the greatest artist I could possibly become. It made me want to be excellent.
4. How do you deal with writers-block?
I usually just chill and relax. because that means I'm over thinking. I just live my life and something eventually will pop up in my head.
5. Dead Or alive if you could feature with one artist, who & why?
Kanye West. Because the beat is going to be hot and he got bars!
6. What are you currently promoting or working on?
I'm currently working on the Artifacts album. I'm also working on a couple duo albums with my camp R.F.D(Royal Familia Dynasty). One of the two is with Greedi Phresh called Bye Felicia. The other project I'm recording is called Take The Throne.
7. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years?
Winning at the grammy's.
Follow His Progress....
MizKonduct.com

No comments:

Post a Comment