Thursday, May 21, 2015

UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ DESI DEZZ

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught Up W/ Rising Indie Artist "Desi Dezz"
1. Introduce yourself & what you stand for as an artist.
My name is Desi Dezz and i stand for positive people with competitive mindsets meaning people that refuse to lay down and take no for an answer.
2. What inspired you to become a serious about your craft?
The love for music came as an analyst listening to my sister play her old school classics the deep and realest of them developed a rhythm,melody and content that i use in my music today.
3. Rather dead or alive what artist would be a dream collaboration for you?
2pac he means so much to me he's the reason why i got my nose ring i love him cuz he stood for something.
4. How do you deal with writers block?
I really never had it to create my music it usually flows now it might take me a while to think about what i want to say are how i want to say it but writers block naw never.
5. Any projects, singles or videos we should be on the lookout for this year?
Yea truth and contradictions should be coming sometime late July.
6. Where do you see yourself within this industry 3-5 years from now?
I see myself doing shows getting paid for something i would do for free getting my moms a crib and car seeing my family and friends smiling and happy i got a big hart i care for everyone even my bro's i dont know yet so i see myself helping them and people leaving prison tryna get back use to living in the real world.
Follow His Progress...
reverbnation.com/desiantheolympians
twitter.com/olympiensmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment