Saturday, April 16, 2016

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ "LOUIE RAE"

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught Up With Hip Hop Artist "Louie Rae"
1. Can you introduce yourself to the people?
My name is Luis A Ramos but I go by Louie Rae, L-Rae for short.
2. When did you decide to make a career of music, and what inspired that?
I was 19, years of yearning to perform and always writing. Going to school for what I thought I liked, not feeling right, it made me see.
3. Whats been the most memorable moment of your grind thus far?
The positive reaction to the recent craft I've released.
4. How do you deal with writers-block?
I take advantage of it, Writers block is a sign to shift your energy else where for the craft. You always find your way back.
5. Dead Or alive if you could feature with one artist, who & why?
Carlos Santana, Instead of words that I can always study, I feel he could show me how to guide what I feel better when sounds resonate.
6. What are you currently promoting or working on?
Myself.
7. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years?
Hopefully in a heathy Position, I mean without that nothing else matters right? But as an independent individual, in the shoes of an extremely proficient writer, artist, and entertainer pursuing more in what I love to do. Regardless of the typical images of what people think success is. You feel me? But thank you! I appreciate your time. It's dope I mean it's the first time I've ever done this. You can probably tell with the short responses and all.
Follow His Progress...
facebook.com/Louieraemusic
twitter.com/IamLouieRae

No comments:

Post a Comment