Tuesday, December 22, 2015

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ TONE P

Chicago Est.1837 Recently Caught Up W/ Rising Rapper "Tone P"
1. Can you introduce yourself to the people?
My name is Tone P I was born in Chicago and raised in between there and Aurora, il. I've always loved music it was my best ventilation system.
2. When did you decide to make a career of music, and what inspired that?
It was all just for fun till i performed at the venue in Joliet. That was one of my best memories and right then I decided to make this my career.
3. Whats been the most memorable moment since?
Performing at the artiturm in Atlanta during Bet Hiphop awards was the most memorable moment thus far.
4. How do you deal with writers-block?
I simply go out to a bar, club, party, or friends house and usually that works.
5. Dead Or alive if you could feature with one artist, who & why?
DJ Drama because I'm a fan at what he does and always visioned him hosting 1 of my projects.
6. What are you currently promoting or working on?
Currently I'm promoting Passion For Money vol 1 and my new video for my single Neva Had Shit from part 2.
7. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years?
Within the next 3-5 years I see myself at my peak, in a successful space and in full control of my brand.
Follow His Progress..
www.worldempiremusicgroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment