Saturday, May 9, 2015

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ FLY BOI F.A.M.E


Chicago EST.1837 recently caught up with young rising hiphop artist "Fly Boi F.a.m.e"
1. Introduce yourself & what you stand for as an artist.
HIP-HOP! Every since i can remember music was all I knew growing up. Not to say that's all my music is about but as far as what brought me into the music world it was most definitely HIP-HOP Fly Boi F.A.M.E.
2. What inspired you to become a serious about your craft?
Even though I am a 80's baby music from artist like Jay-Z, Fabolous, Jadakiss and Lloyd Banks kind of made me think like "I can do this." I was listening to their music and thought this was it and I started to form my own rhymes even though I didn't come off as the next best thing since sliced bread I was influenced and on a mission.
3. Rather dead or alive what artist would be a dream collaboration for you?
My dream collab would be with Fab, Kiss, and Meek...you didn't say I had to choose one.
4. How do you deal with writers block?
I'm not gonna lie I roll one up and just let the beat play. As it comes it comes but when I can't think of anything I just step away from it for a minute and just let my mind take a rest so I can have some fresh thoughts.
5. Any projects, singles or videos we should be on the lookout for this year?
As far as new projects coming up I working on a EP called "Its My Time" but I thinking about dropping a mixtape to get yall ready for me. I do have a couple of singles I'm working on right now with videos to follow so keep a look out and a ear to the streets for all my new ish on the rise.
6. Where do you see yourself within this industry 3-5 years from now?
Where do I see myself within the industry 3-5 years from now? Finally getting the recognition that's been overlooked for this long and put in a position to make sure the MUSIC WORLD knows exactly who FLY BOI F.A.M.E. is. I know that the only way I will make that happen is by putting my all in this and never quitting!
Follow His Progress...
www.instagram.com/TheRealFame773
www.facebook.com/FlyBoiFame
www.twitter.com/TheRealFame773
www.reverbnation.com/iamfame773

No comments:

Post a Comment