Monday, March 2, 2015

CHICAGO UNSIGNED HYPE INTERVIEW W/ SMYTH DA KID

Chicago EST.1837 recently caught up with young rising Hiphop artist 'Smyth Da Kid'
1. Introduce yourself and what you stand for as an artist.
I am an artist from Chicago who go by the name Smyth da kid. I stand for an artist in the hood who grinding to get out.
2. What inspired you to become a serious indie artist?
What inspired me to became an indie artist was me growning up around a lot of negativity and me wanting more out of life made me decide to use music as an outlet out the hood, and I love music so that's a plus.
3. Any projects, visuals or big events that stad out in your career so far?
I would say two opening acts I did for "Queen of Chicago" Shawna and Bone Crusher both at Bill Board Live in Chicago was some of the major shows I have done I also was a special guess performer at Battle of the Mixtapes hosted by J- Wunda of Chi-Industry. My first solo mixtape "Life with Banz" hosted by VonC of Bang of Music on datpiff was a big success.
4. Whats your favorite hip hop album of all time?
I would say tupac All eyez on me was my favor hip hop album of all times because I can relate to the pain n realist throughout the whole album.
5. If you could collab with any major recording artist who would it be & why?
If I was to collab with any Artist it would be be Lil Wayne of Young Money because he have creativity with music and I like his unique style it stands out to me.
6. Where do you see yourself the next 3-5 years within the industry?
3/5 years from now I see myself still a indie artist out grinding trying to make it happen the right way. With my team (M.M.C) money money crew and (G.I.G) get it gang getting this money with me.
Follow His Progress...
Instagram.com/SmythDaKid_gig
Twitter.com/DiauntaSmith
Soundcloud.com/SmythDaKid

No comments:

Post a Comment