Wednesday, May 22, 2013

BRIAN URLACHER RETIRES

Brian Urlacher announced his retirement from the NFL after 13 seasons Wednesday on his official Twitter account, ending what many believe was a Hall of Fame career as an iconic Chicago Bears linebacker. "After spending a lot of time this spring thinking about my NFL future, I have made a decision to retire," Urlacher said in a statement he posted on Twitter. "Although I could continue playing, I'm not sure I would bring a level of performance or passion that's up to my standards. When considering this along with the fact I could retire after a 13-year career wearing only one jersey for such a storied franchise, my decision became pretty clear."
(link below)
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/9301402/brian-urlacher-chicago-bears-retiring

No comments:

Post a Comment